Myriad Connect hiring Software Engineer.
The Software Engineer will work in an international environment and will be in contact with Customers in France, Africa and LATAM. You will also have regular opportunities to travel abroad for training or working sessions.
Within the Professional Customer Service Engineering team, you will deliver new and updated services that are used by millions of people every day in the 40+ countries we are working with.
You will participate in the delivery of USSD services to top Mobile operators around the world, mainly in the Emerging Market (Africa and LATAM).
These are essential services in the emerging market such as bills payment, money transfer, purchase data, plans, etc…
- Actively work with the Project Manager to understand customers’ requirements
- Develop services based on specification and integration with customer IT platform
- Provide assistance during the validation of the services
- After training, you will provide mentorship to customers so they improve their user journey
- Core Product evolution and contribution under the supervision of a R&D Member.
You will be working in an international environment so English as a business language is essential. As a first step, your focus will be to develop or maintain USSD services in various countries: France, Senegal, Morocco, Ivory Coast, therefore, an understanding of what USSD is and used for will be appreciated.
- OS: Ubuntu, Redhat
- Good Protocol understanding: HTTP/TCP, REST API, XML
- An good understanding of Telecoms Protocol is a plus : GSM Architecture, SMS, SS7/Sigtran, SMPP, SNMP, …
- Language: Erlang, Elixir, Python, …
- Tools like: Git, Jira, MySQL
- Work with Mobile Operators and a Project Manager to validate, finalize and estimate the amount of work needed to update an existing service or develop a new one: Mail, Specification Updates, ….
- Develop Services according to specification within a document or based on story described in a Jira Ticket
- Support Service delivery to ensure the best quality of services
- Evaluate Common Technical Element in order to fast track deliveries as well as enhanced Core Products Feature
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
- Good written and oral English
- Good understanding on Protocols: HTTP/XML, REST/JSON, TCP, ….
- A first experience in Software Development, 3 to 5 Years minimum
- Expertise in networking protocols & Unix
- Ability to code and script
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly (Erlang, Elixir and other languages…)
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders and multiple time-zones
- Enthusiasm to solve problems in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Customer service
- The ability to step up and take charge of projects and teams
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/myriad-group/jobs/software-engineer-dakar_dakar#apply