Myriad Connect hiring Senior Project Manager Dakar.
As Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for following and managing delivery project activities within a list of customers (Mobile Network Operators in EMEA).
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be coordinating Myriad teams and resources to achieve Project deliveries within time quality and budget and support your customers for any request or requirement they may have.
You will be expected to bring in and share your expertise in project management as well as improving processes.
The role also involves travelling abroad, where you will also be expected to provide technical support to the Sales team and help inseminate our technology to our customers and prospects but also collect their feedback to help in innovation. The Senior Project Manager needs a valid passport, being up to date with his vaccinations and free to travel potentially in Africa and Middle-East.
Being based in Dakar, you will be expected to act as a leader for the team over there and be the main point of contact for the rest of the team based in Paris. You will be responsible for supervising the team daily work and help overcome challenges. You will be expected to bring in and share your expertise and make the team grow as well make sure team members are always up to speed technically.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery which includes full implementation from kick off to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Managing all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives
- Assisting in dispute, negotiation, arbitration or litigation, as needed
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, procurements, communications, resources, budget, cost control, change, risks and issues
- Establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization
- Working with customer on Technical Specification in order to allow Engineering team to understand and deliver the needs
- Technical Support to the Sales team: a deep understanding of our Product is required (training provided)
- Collecting and sharing business trends as well as customer requirements to support business growth
- Ensuring proper reporting to the management: weekly reports, detailed trip reports, and other necessary communication with the team
- Experience in Project/Program Managing Telecom Products within a Mobile Operator
- Good Technical Understanding of a GSM Network, Selfcare and Billing Systems as well as USSD Protocol
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in managing a team of engineers
- English must be mastered both spoken and written
- Good Customer Relationship and communication skills
- Global perspective and familiar with working across multiple time-zones
- Proactively identifies solutions for customers.
- Ability to be autonomous and work with a remote team.
- Comfortable being part of a team and working with several stakeholders to achieve common goals.
- Cross-cultural communication, able to work effectively in an international and multicultural environment.
Myriad will provide you with:
- Mentoring to discover a highly innovative environment
- Understanding of Markets in emerging countries
- Understanding of on-the-edge technologies
- Process to deal with demanding customers
- A stimulating international work environment, with employees and customers in different time zones
- Close work with all teams within Myriad
- Some travels in fast growing countries
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter ce lien: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/myriad-group/jobs/senior-project-manager_dakar_MC_Pb37ZkW#apply
Cet article Myriad Connect recruits a Senior Project Manager Dakar est apparu en premier sur Offre d’emplois et de stages au Sénégal.